This is the 4th generation key fob from LawMate now offering 1080p high definition capture in addition to 5-megapixel snap-shots.
Inside the key fob, DVR is a high-resolution CMOS sensor connected to a digital video recorder.
The video is captured on to the supplied 16gb Micro SD card which will hold around 3 hours of video and several thousand stills photos. Micro SD cards can be used up to 32gb in size.
Unlike a lot of other devices we have seen, the RC200HD2 records at full 1920 x 1080 resolution and at 30fps providing very clear and smooth video. As with all LawMate covert recording devices, the video is watermarked with a time and date stamp.
To watch the video you have recorded or view the photos you have taken, simply connect the RC200HD2 to any computer using the supplied USB cable. The device will act as a mass storage device (card reader) allowing you to play and watch your videos.
- 1080p HD video quality
- 1080p/720p switch
- Video & Photo capable (5mp photos)
- Photos: Jpeg format 2592×1944.jpg
- Watermarked day/date/time stamping
- Law Enforcement grade video & audio capture
- Can also be used as a web camera
- Continuous recording for approximately 75 minutes
- Supports up to a 32gb Micro SD card
- H.264 .MOV file format
- Dimensions: 71x35x16mm
1 x PV-RC200HD2 camera
1 x 16gb SD card
1 x USB connection cable