Built to extremely high LawMate standards, the PV1000 EVO3 is fitted with a 5 inch high definition touch screen panel making the menu navigation and operation of the unit extremely easy. They have also included Wi-Fi P2P & IP connectivity with this recording solution to make operation even easier.
The built-in hard disk has been upgraded to 1TB capable of storing many days of high quality video and audio.
PV1000 EVO3 also now has the ability to record at 1080p when connected to a LawMate high definition digital spy camera such as the CM-BU20LX.
When used with the supplied AV input cable, this recorder can also be used with non-LawMate camera options too. With a new upgrade, this recorder will now support both 5V cameras and 12V cameras with the supplied cabling.
It also has a Mini HDMI output for connecting to HD television or monitors.
The PV1000 portable digital video recorder is the perfect tool for locked off surveillance systems, traffic surveillance, body-worn surveillance and also many other applications
- 1TB HDD Storage
- Wi-Fi P2P and IP connectivity
- Normal/motion detection recording modes
- Video Recording and Photo Capture
- Tamper proof frame counter
- Individual unit number video stamp
- Password protection featured
- Compatible with LawMate CCD and HD Spy Cameras
- 12V or 5V camera supported and powered (with supplied cabling)
- Key Lock button
- Audio on/off function
- Up to 32gb Micro SD card support
- Date and Time stamp (selectable)
- PAL or NTSC modes
- HDMi video/playback output
- Record to HDD or MicroSD card
- 4400mah Battery (3 hours)
- Mains or battery powered
- IR Remote included